Continuing the chocolate theme from yesterday’s post:
What is the best strange chocolate flavour
you have ever had? and:
If you could create any flavour of chocolate,
what would you create?
Good strange chocolate I’ve had:
milk chocolate and Earl Grey tea truffles, in Belgium. Gorgeous. Also milk chocolate with lavender – can’t remember where.
Chocolate flavours I would create:
tea-flavoured chocolate for any tea I can think of … for example I would like to try
- 60% dark chocolate with black tea chai
- high cocoa content milk chocolate with assam
- white chocolate with keemun – a strange combination but keemun is quite light somehow …
- a light milk chocolate with green tea
- a light milk chocolate with green tea and jasmine (I’ve had jasmine milk chocolate truffles before – same place in Belgium as the Earl Grey ones – and they were gorgeous)
What would you do?