This is kind of an I’m-still-here kind of post. Not having the greatest week – not for any particular reason, just one of those things, you know? Sure, I can point to a few frustrating things but if I was feeling fine they wouldn’t be much of a problem. So. Onwards and upwards, here are some things I am looking forward to:
- pizza for dinner tonight (I think we might still have some breaded mushrooms in the freezer, too. Mmm.)
- a friend coming over to play DDR with me tomorrow afternoon 🙂 (I’m getting way better at this! Although I’m still playing on ‘Basic’ – there’s Beginner / Basic / Difficult / Expert. I’m also still playing Classic mode at the moment, where you don’t have to use your arms).
- my sister coming to stay on Sunday! And we’re going out to lunch, and then to a Carols by Candlelight service, and then we’re going to put the tree up and decorate the house and stuff. And she’s staying for a few days, which will be really lovely.
- the giant block of stilton that’s sitting in the fridge (676g. Or rather currently slightly less because I did have some on Wednesday, but it’s still a pretty large block of cheese)
- reading the rest of ‘Pooh and the Philosophers: In Which It Is Shown That All of Western Philosophy Is Merely a Preamble to Winnie-the-Pooh’. Plus, it’s adding to my knowledge of philosophers, and making me rethink how I approach Bible commentary.
What are you looking forward to at the moment?